News & Events
Tracey exhibits locally and online, reaching a global audience. Her work is in private collections both internationally, throughout the UK and at home in London and she continues to gain recognition with her work entitled "The Butterfly Series" - a pictorial representation of family life. Tracey continues to develop "The Butterfly Series" and her "Abstract Flower Series".
Galleries and Exhibitions
The Corner Gallery (Carshalton)
FRESH Art Fair Cheltenham
FRESH Art Fair Ascot
No Naked Walls (Bramley)
No Naked Walls (Chertsey)
Flat Space Art (Notting Hill)
The Old Bank Vault (East London)
The Fountain Gallery (Hampton Court)
The Art Agency (Esher)
- August 2021: Fresh Art Fair Cheltenham with No Naked Walls
- September 2020: Resident artist with ARTKO publishing house
- September 2019: Fresh Art Fair Ascot with No Naked Walls
- 29 June 2019: New Artists To No Naked Walls exhibition
- April 2019: Tracey contributed a piece of work from her new Abstract Flower series entitled “Bejewelled”, for the Art for Air auction to raise funds for an East London school to provide much needed outdoor play equipment, green spaces and cleaner air projects. The auction took place at The Old Vault Gallery on 9 May 2019 and work was exhibited until 12 May 2019.
- April 2019: Tracey’s work is now shown at No Naked Walls Galleries in Bramley and Chertsey.
- March 2019: Tracey showcased pieces from her Butterfly Series at a joint exhibition entitled “Hard Edge Soft Curve” at The Fountain Gallery.
- December 2018: Tracey enjoyed another mention in Tatler for her 3D Butterfly Series work with "Wonder Wall" as the featured piece.
- November 2018: Launch of Tracey's product range for Bags & Accessories
- November 2018: Tracey is mentioned again in Tatler, this time within "Hearth Of The Home" pages, for her collage portrait work.
- October 2018: Tracey's piece "Glowing" as seen in the "Inside Knowledge" section of Tatler magazine
- June 2018: Masquerade Ball auction piece: "Four Seasons" open edition prints
- March 2018: The Flourish Foundation fundraising at The House of Lords: auction piece of a trio of open edition prints
- February 2018: Tracey took a masterclass with the Kindergarten children of Chinthurst School, Surrey, to help raise fund for their new playground by producing prints and merchandise from the painting entitled "Young Shoots"
- January 2018: Press event for launch of The Nature Collection wallpaper in collaboration with Flat Space Design
- November 2017: "Explosion" A vernissage with Tracey Thornton, Magnus Gjoen, MakArt and Rupert Gatfield, hosted by Flat Space Art. St George's Church, Aubrey Walk, London, W8 7JG
- September 2017: Blake & Gold Annual Ball: auction piece "Rainbow Flowers"
- September 2017: The New Artist Fair, Old Truman Brewery, London: Tracey's works "Out Of Darkness" and "Blue Hue" were selected to promote the acclaimed New Artist Fair 2017 in London's E1 art district attended by over 6000 buyers and browsers.
- April 2017: Interview with Favotell London: https://www.favotell.com/single-post/2017/04/22/Tracey-Thornton-x-Favotell-London
- March 2017: "An Evening With Art Disruptors" talk with (from left) Tracey Thornton, Day-Z, Luiza Gibb, Magnus Gjoen. Hosted by Flat Space Art at Shoho House, Portobello Road, London
- November 2016: The Flourish Foundation fundraising at Sexy Fish, London: auction piece "Lush"
- July 2016: Initial showing of Butterfly Series at The Art Agency, Esher
- May 2016: The Children's Trust: auction piece "Out of the Blue"